1. Analyze and disseminate information and developments on each elementary grade level.
2. Review curriculum documents and assessment tools.
3. Publish resource, methodological and elementary level curricular material
4. Work with the convention chair to provide sessions in elementary level.
5. Assist local councils in meeting the needs of elementary teachers who are members of those councils.
6. Foster communications among elementary and secondary teachers, supervisors,
administrators and community members to foster increased interest in Social Studies Education issues at the various levels.